Friday, February 15, 2013

Baking #4



We finally broke our big secret to our kids, so we can tell the world.  We're expecting baby #4 in August 2013!
I made the traditional Valentine's Day cookies.  One with the name of each member of our family, and 1 with a big question mark.  We had to explain it to the kids, and they seemed excited.  Miss M is VERY excited.  Her reaction was "you're pregalant?  What are we going to name her?"  The boys are both ambivalent.
I have not felt well this pregnancy.    E has been a Saint, doing most of the parenting and most of the meal planning.  He did his usual (minimal) amount of housekeeping, sooooooo you probably don't want to visit right now.
We will find out on April First whether we are expecting a boy or a girl.  There will be some MAJOR gender disappointment counseling for Miss M if it is a boy. She has her heart set on a sister.  I will be happy with either.

No comments: