Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week's reflection

So I got on my phone tonight, praying that I had taken at least one picture this week.  The camera is down, and even though I KNOW our week was pretty uneventful, it wasn't that boring, was it???
Alas, it appears to be true.  Nothing exciting this week.
What I DO know is:

R has officially tested as "gifted".  Not sure why we need a piece of paper to tell us that.  Now maybe he can be in some advanced learning situations at school.

RR has some mad scooter skillz.  He can ride R's 2 wheel razor scooter like a pro.  And he loves to.  He loves to go on the road so he can go "Fast Fast Fast!!"

Miss M has learned to say Look instead of Book. It was pretty cute to hear her say "book at that!"  But, fun that she is growing up.  She has also learned to spell our last name.

We have a week full of doctors appointments and other responsibilities   (Calling the pest control?  Yes please.  One of the...joys?.of living in Florida.) We are very blessed, and as fast as life is cruising by, I'm happy to be along for the ride.

No comments: