Sunday, January 6, 2013

the Big Show

Miss M put on a show.
First she found an audience and photographer


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
he took his job seriously

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Her performance was a full 13 pages of songs.
It was brilliant.  Moving songs that start out "I love my Mom" melting seamlessly into "I take care of myself" with lyrics like "5 Golden Rings" and "Popcorn Popping on the apricot tree" thrown in for good measure.  What a sweetie and a fun concert. 
 
You are welcome to join us anytime.  These concerts are held several times a week.  They all include the step stool stage, but the brooms in the background are a new twist.
 
 

1 comment:

DuncanAndCandice said...

oh my goodness I bet the concert was amazing... I am her biggest fan :)
I love love love your hair M!
xoxo