Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Christmas photo, taken at Sea World on our last trip there for the year.  We are really going to miss having passes!  Is there such a thing as dolphin withdrawls?  Anyway, our Christmas letter (had I actually WRITTEN it) would have gone something like this:
E, still in school.  Taking classes with names I can't pronounce learning things I can't explain.  He is super smart and working hard.  He is awesome.
R, 6 years old, in 1st grade.  Honor roll, great reader, Tiger cub scout that sold popcorn like a pro.  Loves him some Legos and is awesome.
M, 4 years old, LOVES preschool.  Sings and dances all the time.  Definitely an artist, and will draw on anything she can get her hands on. She is awesome.
RR, 2 years old. keeps mom wrapped around his finger while the others are at school.  Has a silly sense of humor, loves to read books, and be sneaky.  He is awesome.

Not sure what I'd say about me.
H, the mom.  Pampered Chef cooking club once a month has helped me learn to enjoy cooking for my family.  But, I still love to eat out. I'm currently in the middle of 4 or 5 crafts, but that doesn't stop me from looking for new ideas.  I usually have a cluttered house, but I promise I'm working on it. My family loves me anyway, and we are happy and content in our home.  And that is awesome.

Merry Christmas!


No comments: