Monday, October 1, 2012

Froggy

I thought I was making progress with my fear of frogs.  The very real thing that makes my heart and stomach roller coaster around the inside of my body. At a car dealership this past weekend, a cute little green frog was hopping across the floor, and I made the salesman take it outside.

So yesterday we took our new van out for a spin.  We stopped at a beautiful riverside nature area. I spent my time scanning to water for gators, enjoying the roosters that were wandering around the picnic tables, and asking my kids to PLEASE not fall into the water.

Here's our video of that adventure.  Really.  If you listen close you hear me call the frog evil.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


As I was literally walking to the desk to blog, I glanced at the wall and saw this:
Here's a better view:
Luckily R was there to take the picture and work on the evacuation plan while I screamed from a safe distance.
Miss M took this picture after R had put it in a cup

Then those stinkers SCREAMED and told me they found another big frog!  They came running into the room I was in and showed me this one:

Wearing a gray shirt.


No comments: