Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Artist

Miss M is an artist.  She loves to do anything art, and happily tells people she is an artist. 
We are not so sure about this latest art project:


We'd been painting another outdoor project earlier in the week, and I'd left the cans of paint outside.  I obviously hadn't closed the lid tight enough.


We weren't sure how to react (other than grabbing the camera, of course.)   She got paint on the outfit she was wearing, but it was too small and I had been needing to get rid of it anyway. She really liked that outfit.  Her consequence was to throw it away.  Our landlord is planning on putting up new stairs (when the weather will allow it,) so the only real concern is the handrail.


So, a reminder just so everyone is clear:  at our house, you don't paint with ANY kind of paint on ANYTHING without mom and dad.

No comments: