Thursday, October 6, 2011

31 Days of Halloween Day 6

Today we headed to a Farm and Corn Maze for a field trip with R's school.  It was great.  The weather was perfect, the farm was beautiful, and we had a lot of fun.
We got to feed cows and the big kids were very brave.  Until the cow licked R in the ear.  Then he hung back.

We survived corn maze and made it out in about 10 minutes. Had fun on the tractors and tire swing and played in a big trough of corn.
My favorite quote of the day.  R was on the tire swing and said "I thought this would be scary but it is SO MUCH FUN!"

The tractor pictures are my favorite.


R said he was being an old cowboy (with straw in his mouth) and Miss M was singing a song about how fun it is to drive a tractor.



I'm so glad we went.

1 comment:

DuncanAndCandice said...

priceless pictures... I love them!!!
I love this count down!