It was a morning reminiscent of Christmas.
Kids coming down the stairs to find gifts on the couch, screams of delight, and too much sugar.
I didn't get any pics of the traditional sugar cookies, and for that matter, I didn't deliver any this year. But they were made and the kids gobbled theirs up. Grandma Great's cards with their crisp dollar and x's and o's were read, and then snatched away to be kept for sentimental reasons.
E and I traded our traditional handmade cards. Mine using the scapbook stuff I have yet to scrapbook with, and he quoting a scientific study that proved that women are most attractive when they are ovulating. (Don't ask me where he read that study, or why that discussion had come up while we were decorating cookies.) R had a birthday party, M went with cousins (thanks again!) and that left me, E, and the baby to enjoy a romantic half hour at Subway. Ah, love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment