Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blah

Now that January is over, I should be done feeling so blah, right?  It seems to be a little harder to shake off this year.  We seem to be sitting in a strange limbo with our lives.  E's graduate plans are still in the works, but we will not know for sure until mid March.  The job did not work out for me, and so we are both on the job hunt again.  Do we plan to leave right after graduation? Do we find jobs and stay close to family and friends for the summer? What more can we cut out of life to cut expenses?

But, RR has taken his first step this week!  M pooped on the potty today!  R was the VIP in school and is amazing us every day with his reading skills. (And, he told me he's ready for multiplication.)  We are happy and healthy and together.  I have just what I've always wanted.  Now to live like I do.

No comments: