Friday, January 7, 2011

Rooms

This past week I found myself at home alone for a whole night.  E and the kids were stuck at his brother's house by a snow storm. I had stayed home to work, and was super happy to work on projects.  I went through the kids' closets and clothes, toys, and threw out some of the extra special school art projects that R brings home regularly.  I also made good on my resolution from last year.  At least one part of it.  I hung decorations on the walls and tried to "home" up my house.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Okay, not wonderful but I've only shown 1 wall in each room. It looks nice and the kids like it. They've even taken some ownership of the room and pick up their toys. For the whole week and a half that it's been this way.

No comments: