That might have been my family with the 'sock basket'. For a while we didn't fold socks. I also do remember an easter when everybody got new socks (like 2 dz each) and my mom threw out all the old socks.
I remember seeing that sock basket at jim olsens house! (once it stops snowing and raining you can through out the socks and we will all run around bearfoot. If that time ever comes!
4 comments:
I saw this one family once that just had a big sock bin and everyone had to get their own socks out of it and match them
That might have been my family with the 'sock basket'. For a while we didn't fold socks. I also do remember an easter when everybody got new socks (like 2 dz each) and my mom threw out all the old socks.
Yes I hate socks, sounds like you are doing great and your baby is darling.
I remember seeing that sock basket at jim olsens house! (once it stops snowing and raining you can through out the socks and we will all run around bearfoot. If that time ever comes!
Post a Comment