I think that E needs to be a nominee for Husband of the Year. Yesterday he called and scheduled me a massage, then let me sleep in 2 1/2 hours this morning. (He fed the baby a bottle of pumped milk.) My dad called to talk about plans we needed to finalize, and E would not wake me up. I feel like a new woman. He either really loves me, or he's spent a chunk of money that he doesn't want to tell me about. Or both. Thanks Sweetie!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Husband of the Year Nominee
I think that E needs to be a nominee for Husband of the Year. Yesterday he called and scheduled me a massage, then let me sleep in 2 1/2 hours this morning. (He fed the baby a bottle of pumped milk.) My dad called to talk about plans we needed to finalize, and E would not wake me up. I feel like a new woman. He either really loves me, or he's spent a chunk of money that he doesn't want to tell me about. Or both. Thanks Sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment