I started blogging eight months ago. When I started, I wanted to create a world that seemed to exist in the blogs I read. These worlds consisted of moms that (like me) felt overwhelmed with house work and kids, but were able to connect with friends and a support network all across the country. Although I have found that I do not write as witty as most, and I have fallen into ruts and somewhat abandoned my blog, I love having this record of my life. One thing I didn’t plan on was making money from my blogging. When I was reading one of the many blogs I frequent, I noticed that she started reviewing products and websites. She was always very honest and wrote with the same humor and talent she always has. One day she mentioned PayPerPost, and how it was enabling her to stay at home with her kids. Because of blogging about different places and things, she was able to pay for her daughter’s dance lessons, her son’s medication, and a chunk of the household’s groceries. I checked it out right away and signed up. I haven’t made much money (yet?) But I have made enough to take my husband out to dinner a couple of times. I have recently decided that I am going to save my earnings and buy something fun just for me. Maybe a piano, or a bike, or a day at a spa. I really like that I choose the offers I want to take. I am glad I can be a member, and I will post a picture of my prize when I earn it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment