I am a Harry Potter fan. I know that I have mentioned it before here. After Book 6 I was very very sad. I admit I SOBBED during the end of the story, and could cry about it for the next week. I also did not want to talk about it, or even look at anything Potter.
We did get our copy of Book 7 the first day it came out. E and I read to each other out loud, so it takes longer than I usually read. (But this way we finish at the same time and don't have the troubles his parents and sister have...) Anyway, it took us 3 days to finish this one and I am happy to say that I am at peace with the story. I enjoyed the way it wrapped everything up. Thanks J.K. Rowling, you've given me many enjoyable hours.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment