Saturday, March 31, 2012

Conference Weekend

It is pouring rain outside today.  We are all in comfy clothes sitting in the living room.  Coloring, taking notes, building with legos around the computer while we listen to the testimonies and uplifting messages from our Prophet and other authorities.  I've meant to blog, but other things are going on.  My priorities have shifted to include taking better care of myself mentally and physically.  I plan to catch up, but not today.  I'm headed back to my spot on the couch next to my sweetheart with some cinnamon toast and hot chocolate.
I'm so thankful for General Conference. How cool is technology so that we can participate in this world wide conference from the comfort of our own home.   What a blessing to hear testimony and have my own testimony of Jesus Christ strengthened. I know that the words they say are for my personal benefit and what the Lord wants me to hear. I am thankful for the spirit that is in my home from both the talks and the music.  I am grateful to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I know the teachings are true. I know a loving Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers.

I hope you're listening too.  :)

No comments: