TOTALLY different recipe from the last one. This is a recipe that has popped up several times as I peruse the weight loss blogs.
8 oz Kale (curly variety) ripped apart by me and R
1 oz Oil (A little goes a long way. I wish I'd started with less)
Sea Salt (Or other seasonings)
Bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
I've seen recipes that say 350 for 10 minutes all the way to 300 for 20 minutes. Just watch it until the edges are starting to brown.
R tried it out.
He gave it a thumbs up, but ran and got a drink of water after each chip. It will be interesting to see what the kids do tomorrow.
E said they were all right. I am unsure. It was okay but it had too much of a cabbage after taste.
The first batch we made was just like the recipe. The 2nd batch R wanted regular salt and pepper. I also used an olive oil spray (they dried out faster with the spray.) Our favorite was with a Nacho Cheese flavored popcorn salt.
Smitten kitchen blog recommends crumbling it up and putting it on popcorn. That sounds yummy.
I think I will try it again with a green that is not a cabbage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That sounds different but yummy. We may have to give it a try because I am always wanting to munch on something. R is such a good helper
Sorry I am a little slow on posting my recipes I will get caught up soon...
<3 LOVES
Post a Comment