Monday, September 19, 2011

Neapolitan Yum

This was my take on some yummy cupcakes I found made by Janice at Janice's Recipes. Her recipe is for home made twinkies. They were yummy.  And easy. However, at my house the requests for more are quickly followed by "in chocolate please."
So this time I made some chocolate cake mix and strawberry cake mix. 
The creme for the filling is a yummy vanilla, and there was a vanilla glaze drizzled across the top.

Janice is from my hometown.  She is younger than I am (so she's like 20. cause I'm 25 ya know.) and I didn't really know her when we were growing up, but I hope she'd like to be friends if we lived next door to each other.  Go visit her blog.  It's fun and you might find something you want to make.  :)

1 comment:

DuncanAndCandice said...

I NEED these because they look AMAZING!!!