Recap:
- Miss M turned 3 and has become a fan of telling jokes. She is quite independent and full of drama.
- E graduated with his 2nd Bachelors and will soon be starting a PhD program at University of Florida.
- I had a birthday.
- I've been working at Wally World as a cashier. I really have enjoyed it and will miss it a lot. I made a lot of friends and I got to talk to adults!
- R finished preschool and is excited for Kindergarten.
- RR is a total climber. He loves kisses and snuggles. He is a "ball" kid and loves to throw everything round. He's totally into the toddler stage at 15 months.
- We are packed and ready to move. I have a wonderful cousin who is letting us take up her basement and garage until we are ready to go. We are going to miss her and her girlies terribly.
- We are NOT going to miss the cold of Logan. We understand that we're going to the heat and humidity, but it is where we need to be. We will really miss all of our good friends.
Stay tuned! Adventure to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment