I don't really like our apartment, but the playground is super fun. This week when we've gone out, neighbors were out, too so I had a "friend" to visit with. Kites flying, kids on bikes, sunshine, and fresh air. I am totally in that survival mode that often accompanies a new baby (and the house shows it.) The fresh air does us all a lot of good. (And no new messes are made while we're outside.)
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Fresh Air
It has FINALLY been warm enough to get outside again without coats, boots, gloves, etc...
I don't really like our apartment, but the playground is super fun. This week when we've gone out, neighbors were out, too so I had a "friend" to visit with. Kites flying, kids on bikes, sunshine, and fresh air. I am totally in that survival mode that often accompanies a new baby (and the house shows it.) The fresh air does us all a lot of good. (And no new messes are made while we're outside.)


I don't really like our apartment, but the playground is super fun. This week when we've gone out, neighbors were out, too so I had a "friend" to visit with. Kites flying, kids on bikes, sunshine, and fresh air. I am totally in that survival mode that often accompanies a new baby (and the house shows it.) The fresh air does us all a lot of good. (And no new messes are made while we're outside.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment