What a fun stage of pregnancy. I'm down to 2 pair of pants that fit, 5 shirts, and 1 pair of shoes. These trusty shoes have now seen me through 3 pregnancies. I have gotten used to the snow coming through the sides, and I know where I need to walk extra careful to not slip. And, they have enough vent holes to keep my feet from becoming too smelly. Thank heavens for these shoes.
Friday, February 12, 2010
FF: The shoes that fit
What a fun stage of pregnancy. I'm down to 2 pair of pants that fit, 5 shirts, and 1 pair of shoes. These trusty shoes have now seen me through 3 pregnancies. I have gotten used to the snow coming through the sides, and I know where I need to walk extra careful to not slip. And, they have enough vent holes to keep my feet from becoming too smelly. Thank heavens for these shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment