Sunday, November 15, 2009
Crafting for Christmas
I have a big list of things I want to make for Christmas. Gifts that I can make and keep inexpensive. The list seems to get longer and my pile of materials is unfortunately getting bigger. Tonight E and I are sitting around, listening to Christmas music and working on various projects. Very fun. Except E says you shouldn't listen to Christmas music without eggnog. We'll have to remedy that soon because I want his help as much as I can get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Harmonie-
HI!!!!! I made a lot of my Christmas presents last year and I loved doing it! I am still trying to find some good ideas for what to make this year. I always like to throw in some homemade goods as well as store bought.
ps. Listen to Christmas music all you want without the eggnog! Maybe I just think this way because I don't like eggnog. :-)
It is just the hubby that drinks the nogg, not me. :) I'm sure you'll do something wonderful.
Post a Comment